Foodbuzz

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Home

Pin It!
Hi Everyone! I'm back and thanks for all your concern when I last posted. :) Usually, I'm always happy and looking forward to going home however, this time it was with mixed feelings as I had to make an impromptu trip back to Singapore as my dear Grandma passed away. The last time I saw her was in April and she looked fine so I really didn't expect this to happen so soon, but that's just part and parcel of life isn't it? I also had the chance to spend some time with family and friends which is always nice. :) A trip home is always never long enough so all I can do is to look forward to the next one.......


I didn't take any photos during the trip but here are some I took previously. So here they are of.....Singapore, my home. :)
Marina Bay Sands
Singapore Flyer
View of the Central Business District
Helix Bridge

Orchard Road (Shopping District)
CHIJMES (Dining Venue that used to be my old school)
Pan Pacific Hotel

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your grandma's passing. Hope you manage to get some rest as well.

    Every time I am back in Singapore for visit, I will avoid Orchard Road due to the crowds. I know it has changed much though so I tell my friends I will get lost over there :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your family.

    I love Singapore, one of my favourite cities:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolence to you...lovely photos of Singapore:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, but am so sorry to read about your grandmother. Lots of hugs and thoughts sent your way. Thank you for sharing such lovely pics of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear your grandma passed away.
    Glad to see you back in blogging and love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia, I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family and friends. Malaysia has been one of countries I want to visit (and EAT lots of food). Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. I hope you have spent wonderful moments with your family, in spite of the sad reason of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry for your loss and glad that you are back-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sylvia, sorry I have been MIA, but I am very sorry for your loss :( What a sad time. I remember when I took a similar trip (from the US to Indonesia) several years back for the same reason (my grandma passing). Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Condolences on your grandmother passing.

    On a happoer note, nice set of photos there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...