Foodbuzz

Thursday 25 August 2011

Flowers, Flowers and more flowers!

Pin It!

Flowers! Who doesn't love them? They can lift your spirits up! A natural pick me up!  They brighten up a room or a photo! They make someone you love really happy!! They make a good surprise for someone!! and much much more!!


I take the chance to capture pictures of flowers whenever the opportunity arises and love unusual ones just like the Bleeding Hearts in one of my previous posts! In fact, i get really excited whenever I see something new!! :)


So here are some flowery photos I have in my collection. Hope they'll bring a smile to your face and brighten up your day even more! Enjoy!!! 








10 comments:

  1. Oh if I could just take such gorgeous pictures! You are welcome to drop by my garden any time, Sylvia...

    Thank you so much for sharing...and yes, I'm smiling ear to ear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sweet Cupcaker: Thanks! Glad you liked them.
    Louise: Thanks for the invite! I'll definitely take it up if i'm in the are. ;) and I'm very glad I made you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the shots! Thks for sharing & have a nice day, Peachie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOVE this post! What a nice treat for Friday. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Shots!!!! I wish I can have each of them in my room......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful! You sure know how to take photographs, all look so professional and I love your bleed heart flowers photo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all! The photos turned out great because the subjects were all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...